Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DC Bucket List

“I’m already thinking of New Years Resolutions, something I want to do is create a bucket list.”  - My supervisor at my current job.

What a great idea!  A bucket list!  Ok, I’m completely stealing the idea from my boss, but she has great ideas and this is a stroke of genius.  Some of the things on my list might seem impossible to achieve, but at the same time, I jump out of planes. 



-Visit every museum in Washington, D.C.
-Celebrate MLK day at the new MLK statue
-Watch the inauguration
-Rally behind something I believe in
-Take a picture with the occupy movement so I can show my future grandkids “I was there!”
-Have my name published in the paper for a great achievement
-Shake hands with the president
-Make snow angels on the National Mall
-Read beneath the Cherry Blossom Trees
-Take artsy photos of the monuments
-Learn a new language and order food in that language
-Learn something about every animal at the zoo
-Go to the Kennedy Center Honors
-Promise to laugh every day
-Get into a great graduate program
-Watch the sunset over the monuments

No comments:

Post a Comment